1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Light Case for Trap Special

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dverna, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a recommendation for a case for a TS Combo. The Americase is heavier than I want for daily use.

I do not need one that a gorilla can bounce around. I have an aluminum checker plate case for airline use.

Thanks,

Don Verna

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Don:

I'm Mick McGinley with Warwick gun cases. We have very nice Cordura cases which are much lighter than the Americase. These cases are very well built, and are the best cases for the money on the market. Take a look at the cases we have on Warwickguncase.com and click on the picture of the cases. If I can be of further asistance, please call me at 608-444-6233, or E-Mail me at Twixter@verizon.net. Thanks in advance, I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Mick

3. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

0   0   0

I got tired of lugging around the various hard cases I have. For just going to and from the car to go to the club, I use a Boyt break down soft case. Offers decent protection and much easier to handle. I just break it down, wipe off, slide it in those treated socks and into the case. I believe they make one for a two barrel set.

For trips and more rugged travel, I will sure be looking at Warwick cases.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got a surplus Perazzi combo case, old style. 150 delivered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.