1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Krieghoff K-20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by abby748, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abby748

abby748 TS Member

Looking for a K-20. Any one have one for sale????? PM me with details if you have one plake@excel.net Thanks

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

These guns are beyond delightful! Hold out for the gauge of your choice in a 32" barrel.

The 20 will do 95% of what the 12 will do out to 45 yards.

The 28 is the most fun if you understand its range limits and either reload or have resources to buy good ammo and sell the brass. If you buy four flats of AA shells and sell 1000 once fired HS AA hulls here, they will go in about 2 seconds!

The 410 is a short range pop gun.

I personally like the 20. I load 3/4 oz for most everything I shoot, but can load one ounce of serious stuff at serious speed in a standard hull if I need it.

3. abby748

abby748 TS Member

Thanks Shooting Coach;
    The 28 is my favorite also. Still looking, probably not going the 3 barrel set route, lots of cash.

4. 02

02 TS Member

I was at Cabelas in Rogers Mn. tonight and they have a K-20 for sale in the gun library, sorry didn't check on the price...!

5. fly

fly Active Member

plake, you can't take all that dough with you. If you like the 3 barrel set, then by all means buy it. Unless your an airline pilot, then you should be shopping for a Ruger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.