1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Krieghoff Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by buckwheat, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted 12 Ga Krieghoff barrel, any length, rusted, bent, tubes OK. Looking to have unsingle made. Cheap is good!
    Thanks
    Dan King

2. DANNY

DANNY Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dan, I am not tring to be a wise guy but Krieghoff & cheap usally does not fit in the same sentence. Danny

3. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

0   0   0

Right you are, Danny.

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 32" O/U's for sale. Choked .30 bottom and .40 top fixed. Bought them to shoot bunker but don't shoot bunker anymore. Asking $2250 if you are interested.

Brownk80

5. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I have a top single 34" for 750ish

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have two unsingles projects I havent completed - have barrel and monoblock- custom barrel threaded for factory choke tubes but without the bulge- rifle steel

needs rib( I am going to put a trap special height rib on them)- silver soldering mono block and fitting

If interested I would sell one of them-- the custom barrel and fitting to mono block cost $2000 alone

I wouuld sell one for $1700

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. smallgroups

smallgroups Member

0   0   0

I have a 34" fixed full choked unsingle for sale. Purchased last year from dealer but never fitted to my receiver. Asking $2400 shipped.

Charlie

8. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

How about a Baker Big Bore Unsingle, 34", with Briley thin wall choke tubes, 2 tubes, maybe 3, Pro Ported, $1800.00 plus $20.00 shipping.
    Jim Faber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.