1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED - K80 stock bolt tool/wrench

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BDodd, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Seem to have misplaced my tool and I believe those for the KS, KX, and K80 are all the same. Got a loose one?.....Bob Dodd

2. DANNY

DANNY Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob, I do not have one for sale, but if you have a Snap On dealer close by their part number AWBMCG1605 is a nice 5mm tee handle allen wrench which is the correct size for the K-guns. I think I paid less than 10.00 for mine. Hope this helps. Danny

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

I'll check that out, Danny, and thanks!.....Bob Dodd

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perazzi tool is also 5mm

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Can't find a Snap On dealer - no listings in the phone book, all local outlets have possibilities but all too short for length I need. Don't any of y'all with big or small shops have an extra to sell? Maybe I'll go to Krieghoff? Or buy a short one and weld some length?.....Bob Dodd

6. Acer

Acer TS Member

0   0   0

Bob, call Braxton at Krieghoff in Ottsville, they have the wrench that you are looking for. Official Krieghoff, nice looking and inexpensive. Johnny Whidden www.krieghoff.com

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Likely that's what I'll do, Johnny1, I was hoping to make a seller happy too and maybe a little closer to Orygun. Thanks for the prod.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.