1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted K-80 Trap Special Pro Rib Combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Buckdeerdown, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Jeff, depending on what kind of money you are looking to spend, I have found a couple that are very reasonable. I read your other post and was not real sure if you were implying that you wanted a standard K-80 receiver with the standard engraving with upgraded wood, or if you were looking for something a little more high end like a Super Scroll or San Remo, etc... Depending on the range you are looking for, I think I could steer you to a couple really good buys. There was a fellow on here last month that had a like new, Trap Special combo, 34"/32" with beautiful upgraded Bavarian wood, I believe 5 chokes, original case and paper work, etc... He was asking $12,500.00 for that to give you an idea of what they are going for. He claimed the gun had less then 5,000 rounds through and it sure looked it. He went by the name oneATAtime, if you want to take a look at the pics. I'm pretty sure the gun is sold, but might be worth taking a look and contacting him.
    That is just an example of what is out there and the range. I need to get in touch with you before the weekend to finish some things up, so we could talk some more then, or if you would like, I could send you some of the links that I saved in reference to Trap Specials that are for sale. I'll be in touch. Jason.

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check Guns Unlimited. They are clearing all there new K guns out. They are not going to be a dealer anymore.
    You can get a brand spanking new one for $13,295. That is a great buy and for that price I would not look at a used one in the $12,500 price range.

3. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is a nice one on gunbroker.com

4. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will attest that the one ATAoneTime has or had is a beauty. I've shot it a couple of rounds and it felt like a majic wand. The wood is beautiful and it was the best looking gun in the rack. I will also say that the gentleman who has this gun takes extremely good care of his guns and would never hesitate to purchase a gun from him.

Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.