1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Infor on shooting box

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

Not long ago there was a person on this site that was looking for any interest in making wood shooting boxes. Years ago these boxes were readily available. They were used for shooting bulls eye indoors. Held guns tools amo and a spotting scope. Wood like to find someone that would be interested in making one. thanks much alex Kotter

2. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

0   0   0

Hello Alex, what kind of hounds do you run? I ran Walkers and Plotts, and an occasional Bluetick

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

hounddog41@charter.net I have sent you an email with information on how to purchase a pistol/gun box that you might find useful/helpful. Take it for what it is that is the best I can do.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.