1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED***INFO**ON***MODEL**12

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Does anyone know where I could get info or instructions on how to change a forend on a model 12. I know how to ge it apart but not sure how to get it back together. I know that you have to ahve a spanner wrench. thnaks in advance alex

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Brownell's sells the specific tool to remove the forend nut....buy one and don't try to jury rig something else.

3. hounddog41@charter.net

The spanner wrench is not so much what I need. I need the instructions as to how to remove and replace. thanks alex

4. topgun

topgun TS Member

Hounddog,
    Winchester (Olin) made assembly (gunsmith) manuals for all their major firearms like the M12, M70, M88, etc. in the late 50's. They consist of pencil sketches but are very detailed. Sometimes the manuals are available on e-bay. If you haven't got anything yet email me at tomaini@comcast.net with your address and I'll mail you copies of the pertinent pages.
    Pete

5. John Stefanowicz

John Stefanowicz TS Member

The NRA put out a how-to, some time ago. Mine is well worn and has been very useful. Don't know if still available. John

6. hounddog41@charter.net

anyone have a number for Brownells? thanks alex

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

1-800741-0015

brownells.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.