1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED hull from Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Any empty hull out there with the 2007 grand stamped on it? I shot there but didn't bring any home and would like one for my collection. Butch H

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

I think that the only one marked 2007 was the Fiocchi that you received for renewing your NRA membership??? Maybe someone else saw another one... Rick Gibbs

3. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Butch, I think I might have one,,I didn't go the the grand,,but I think I have one I could send to you, that a friend sent me.
    E-Mail me,,and I'll see what I can do.
    Norman

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

contact the NRA.... only ones I saw there.....

5. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

There were no hulls printed specifically for the grand this year. The only printed hulls were for the NRA and did not make reference to the grand. I was told that since the ATA allows re-loads to be used at the grand and shooters no longer have to purchase shells at the shooting complex, that is was not cost effective to print logos on the shells.

Mike Mates

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I sold some to someone out here on TS with a 2005 date on them. They where bought at Dicks this year in massachusetts by fellow shooter, he gives me his 1F shells for exchange of old lawnmower parts.

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

There were none this year.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.