1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted High Rib Combo Case for a Caesar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 257 ackley, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 257 ackley

257 ackley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm looking to purchase or trade for a High Rib Combo Case....

I would be willing to trade my Single Barrel Caesar Case...

Shawn

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Black interior Larry?

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Contact Mick McGinley 735 East Washington Ave. Madison, WI 53703 877-962-6233 hiribshooter@verizon.net

He has a new line out that is made for Hi Rib guns. They are The Marmic cases.

4. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

257 Ackley:

We have combo cases for the high ribs and the taller combs. They come in either cordura covering or aluminum.

the prices are $185.00 for the cordura and $235.00 for the aluminum. Both of these prices are plus $30.00 shipping. Please send me your E-Mail address at twixter@verizon.net and I'll send some pictures to you.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Mick McGinley
    MarMic gun case co.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.