1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted High Rib Add on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by brick149, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brick149

brick149 TS Member

0   0   0

looking for a add on rib, 1 1/4 inches high, 27 1/2 inches long and 3/8 inch wide or there abouts, who has one or where can I buy on, thank Carl

2. texas_shooter

texas_shooter TS Member

0   0   0

look at keen sights ( keensights.com )... im sure they can fix ya up.

3. flamborn

flamborn TS Member

0   0   0

Check with Jollytrapshooter on this board. He can probably fix you up.

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

If you're looking to have one built, I can help you out. What model gun is it going on? Feel free to email me if interested. Josh

5. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Carl, look for a store called" Metal Supermarket". They have branches all over the nation. I bought a piece of aluminum; 1" x 3/8" x whatever lenth you want. I took it to a mill near my home, gave the guy the measurments and he cut the slots the way I wanted. Let me tell you, if you saw it, you would not believe your eyes. I used black silicon from the automotive store to mount the rib on the gun. I will try to post pix to show you how it looks. The whole thing cost $ 65.00 Good luck, Peter. BTW, the gun is Charles Daly top single.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

high rib add on