1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Hastings Barrel for Rem. 1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jimmy E, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

Looking for hastings trap barrel for rem 1100. You wanna sell yours Ernie?
    Jimmy

2. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

Right handed by the way...

3. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

4. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Shotgun Sports has them. I believe the cost has slightly going up since I bought one a few years ago. I only ever shot mine a few times but never regretted buying one.

I’ve had an 1100 Trap project going on for quite a few years but for some reason I never completely finished it. Hopefully some day I’ll finish it. A little butt plate work and it will be completed.

Buy a new one, you won’t regret it. You won’t find a nicer 1100 barrel any where. I’ve had the original Remington full choke barrels and the back bored barrels with factory choke tubes and they didn’t even come close to how well the Hastings barrel smokes targets.

Once and while used ones do show up on here but very seldom. Good luck in finding one.

Dale,

6. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I know a guy who has one. Maybe I can convince him to let me try it for a few rounds to see if it works any better than the standard 30"ff.
    Jimmy Engl

7. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

Ahh ok, now I know who this Jimmy guy is on here. The Hastings barrel does work very well too, but it would not cycle the action until I drilled the gas ports another 2 sizes bigger. I have too many other guns to really put any time into seeing how the 1100 patterns with the new tube on it, but to answer the real question from this New TS.com member is N...O....No, I don't not want to part with my Hasting barrel. If you would like to try it Sir James you are welcome though....Ernie ;-)

8. Jetdr

Jetdr TS Member

I have one for sale, purchased with a used gun....shoots great has four stainless chokes( mod, imod, full, xfull). has an easy hit fiber optic bead ( .3mm) green ).

asking $350.00 plus 14.00 priority post shipping/handling.

Thanks Jetdr( James Boggs) cell 404-664-3351

9. Jetdr

Jetdr TS Member

Price reduced on barrel ( they sell new for $348.00, plus 31.95 for each extra choke. New price.....330.00 and I will pay shipping to any of the lower 48 states !! Thanks Jetdr

10. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Jimmy E

If you have not found one yet, I have a 3" magnum, 34" you might be interested in.
    I have sent you a private message.

Mark Rounds

11. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Jetdr I'll take it email sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.