1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Gunsmith in Las, Vegas for my Perazzi

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Otter, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otter

Otter TS Member

0   0   0

Can anyone recommend a reliable gunsmith in the Las Vegas area to do an annual and some trigger work on my Perazzi MX10RS ? I also need some custom stock work done.

Luxor

Mesquite, NV

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jerry, I sent you and email.

3. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

0   0   0

Luxor: Giocomo and Tony DiSimone are your best bets for the annual service. Nope, they're not in Vegas. Clyde Stice here in Vegas does good comb/butt plate/re-finish work but if you need a custom stock, the usual out of town suspects (Simms, Leopold, Devault, Wenig, just to name a few and in no particular order), would be your best bet.

Giocomo and DiSimone can be found with a Google search. I can give you Clyde's # if you want it.

Regards,

Russ Roberts
    Las Vegas

4. Otter

Otter TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys, that really helped.

Don't forget ATA shoot next weekend in St. George / Hurricane.

Luxor

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jerry,

What the heck are you doing in Nevada? You are missing out on all the nice winter weather here in Montana.

Happy New year......Rick

6. Otter

Otter TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Rick, Janet and I just arrived back in Mesquite after the Holidays. You are right it was V E R R R Y cold when we were home. -17 one morning when I took the dogs out. (without the wind chill)

60 degrees here today . . 11:20 T-time.

How are you coming on the prep for the Montana State Shoot. I will need 7 RV spots and can not remember if I reserved them or not during our State Shoot. (to much going on)

Happy New Year !

Luxor

7. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You have a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clyde stice las vegas

clyde stice las vegas gunsmith