1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Frank Little Photograph

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kim Little, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Long story, but I have literally lost in all of my moves what few photographs I had of my dad :-(. I am devastated. As most of you know I have a web-site to sell his DVD's and now I have created a Facebook page in memory of him. If you have photographs that you are willing to share please upload them here on trapshooters.com, email them to FrankLittleVideo@aol.com or directly to his facebook page. You can find his fan page under Frank Little. Please indicate if they are for personal use, or if you give me permission to post them on his facebook page and/or web-page. Also, if you would like to be tagged. Thank you for your help, Kim Little

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,

Sorry you lost your pics...I got some pics of your dad. Easiest way to get them to you would be for you to go on "search" on this site, enter "puablo" and sign on name...look for the thread "vintage trapshooting pictures" or something like that. First 2 or 3 pics there have your dad in them.
    I will see if I can find any additional ones for you when he shot at our club
    back in the 60s.
    Hope all is well with you. Take care, Jeff Philipbar

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

How about contacting the publisher of hiis book? Perhaps they have copies of the cover photo and others used for the book.

Good luck

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, Il

4. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

click the link

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Kim, along boxbirder, I reposted the thread today, check it for your dad's pics. There are 2 right on the top. You might be best to call the ATA and ask for any pics there, they usually have a bunch of that stuff. I'll see what else I might have. Jeff

6. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Kim, I'm sure there's some at the PSSA HOF museum at Elysburg. Check with Pam Darroch.

best...mike

7. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Thank you for the suggestions. I contacted Shotgun Sports and Trap and Field but they had sent them to me after he died and are also missing. I will contact the other sources that have been recommended. Thanks, Kim

8. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Thank you so much Trapboy1957 I really appreciate the photos. Kim

9. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Kim, I'll look to see if I have any pictures of your dad, I miss talking to him and shooting with him. Mike Dehabney might have some, your dad and him traveled together a lot. His phone number 419.841.7040 call him up. Him and I still tell Frank Little stories to each other. Brad Dysinger

10. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Brad, there's got to be some great ones from/about Thurmont, and floating trailers & such...

BTW Jim & Gwyn W. my neighbors, say HI!

best...mike

11. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

The only one I have.

ebsurveyor_2008_030332.jpg

12. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Thank you so much for the suggestions on how I can hopefully recover some pictures and for the actual photographs themselves. He was such an inspiration to me and to others. I miss him so much. Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.