1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted...Forearm wood for TMX

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rick979, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Let me know what you have, Thanks, Rick

2. tomward

tomward TS Member

0   0   0

Good luck. I have never seen one of these for sale. If any one has one of these, I'll take one too. Tom Ward

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Well. I have TM1/TMX in professionally refinished condition. I'll get a pic and a price up this morning.. . No iron, just really nice wood. Get your arm and leg out.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok. Her is the story. Doug Braker professionally rrefinished and recheckered this forend. I wanted it as a spare And do not need it (for the moment). This is the larger forend and I prefer those simply because they hav a bit more weight adn the gun seems to feel better "in the hands". I have $175 in the refinishing alone. It is as beautiful in your hands as it looks in a pic. Better in fact.

A good forend is worth $175 adn I want my $175 refinishing cost back. But you get a absolutely perfect forend to replace your bunged up one. $350

Rick, you get first crack. You will need a depends when you open the shipping box and handle this forend. Send me a email so I get a time stamp.

Jack

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

That is my pet shark in the water jsut above th forend picture. I feed it errant grandchildren. Keeps the rest in line.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

We have one here at the Silver Dollar. It's the old style from around the early eighties or late seventies. I can send other photos if interested. $100.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a mint large forend for 175.00 I also have a custom forearm that has some small defects shown in the pictures for 250.00. I used a PFS stocks and the forearms are left over now as I just got a set of Anton wood back refinnished that I will use instead.
    Buddy 813-967-5900 cell in FLA

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=ff1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=ff2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Custom Wood
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=cf1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=cf4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=cf6.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=cf5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Anton Wood this is why I'm selling the other forearms saving for a TM1 for this Anton setup.

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=an3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=an4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

mine must be better. Costs more

9. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jack: Shook a few "out of the woodwork" with this thread...didn't I???

10. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Rick. I have a brand new RH cast off, palm swell all orig P butt coming this week for a TM1 and another for a TMX. Get out your big checkbook. Yu want it? you got it!

11. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hey Jack, Of course yours cost more I can't imagine what that back round in the pictures cost you plus upkeep. Just thought I'd mention this as people do not figure in the hidden costs involved.

On my post I even forgot to mention I gift wrap free times are tough I still did not get my tarp funds yet long lines Chrysler, GM,AIG and all the others ahead of me.

12. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

OOE. You are going to have fun shooting that Anton. They look good but many folks have to line-up their beads prior to calling pull. I have a beaut Hillmer on a 1100 and it is mucho comfortable but it has some horizontal misses in it that drive me nuts... But carry on and I wish you the best, but do not sell the old lumber.

13. tomward

tomward TS Member

0   0   0

Mile Battista, If this is the slim TMX forearm, I want it. I will call you tuesday morning. Tom Ward, 817-538-4663.

14. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Tom: You are a little late. I already bought that one. Rick

15. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

0   0   0

Been looking at all this. I have a TMX forearm, SN63xx, that I'll sell for $35 plus shipping - about $6. Structurally sound as new -- no cracks of any kind. Been refinished once or twice. Checkering is almost smooth. Let me know.

16. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Some times you hold too long you just have to release when you see the bird.

17. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Sold the standard forearm only custom one left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.