1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--Wanted--Federal--Gold--Metal--Hulls--12ga

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ninjak, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

I need some gold metal hulls 12 ga hulls if you have any please post here price and how many

Thanks AL

2. dezcon

dezcon Member

0   0   0

I have 5,000 to 10,000 $0.04 (4cents) each plus shipping. I am located in Columbus, Ohio David Zofko

3. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

dezon i sent you a msg

AL

4. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

dezon did you get that msg ?

Al

5. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

hmm dezcon you still alive ?

Al

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

0   0   0

Here you go.

Rock

Jim

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

0   0   0

ninjak

You are a wise man to go with the gold medals instead of the new junky AA's
    ok I love the old ribbed gold medals the best but im sure the smoothies are just as good I just never reloaded them so I can't comment on them.

You will get 2 times more reloads out of the gold medals at least over the Winchester AA's I used to load them all and I kept track of 100 gold medal's and marked them every time when loaded and the average was 15 times and with Winchester AA's maybe 6 or 7 times before the shot would start to puke out.

Anyway just wated to say you are a wise man.

Foggy

8. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

Thanks :) I was going to buy some from dezcon but i guess he drop off the face of the earth ...:)

AL

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Some GM's are junk. Do not load more than 4 times.

I had two hull separations last weekend - one had the hull lodged at the forcing cone. Could have blown up the gun (K-80).

I have had about 6 hull separations so far. I have 2000 more of these hulls loaded and I am using them for practice and ditching them.

I prefer the AA's as they will crack at the crimp or split lengthwise if you push them too long.

Two friends who were long time Federal fans have had similar problems even with new shells last year. Federal had problems a while back.

Be cautious.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.