1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED FALLING BLOCK 45/70 RIFLE

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by zap, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zap

zap TS Member

0   0   0

I AM LOOKING FOR A FALLING BLOCK RIFLE IN 45/70 OR SIMILAR. INTERESTED IN THE PREVIOUSLY MADE BROWNINGS BUT WILL CONSIDER ANT AND ALL

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a Shiloh Sharps Long Range Express in .45/90. It is as new, and has a lot of extras to go with it!! Interested? $3000 and I'll pay the freight.

Ken Rucker

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ttt

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Hi, Ken. I told him where to find in Idaho a brand new, in the box Ruger #1-A in .45-70 back last July. He lives in Idaho up near Rexburg. I don't think he is really serious unless he can buy one for far less than a fair price. This thread shows up every couple of months.

I guess I'm not coming to San Antonio this month. Have some Mexican food for me while you are down there.

Larry

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hey, Larry!! Sorry you won't been joining us this year.....we'll have an enchilada in your honor!!

Ken

6. zap

zap TS Member

0   0   0

Hey pocatello, you appear to assume quite a lot. I am fully capeable of purchasing a gun that i want . have no intrest in the ruger no 1 so you assume im a flake well you are a total ass and people with short sighted opinions on this sight are not needed. Im still looking and will continue to do so and am most willing to pay a fair price if its what i want , not that its any of your damn business , get a life and grow up

7. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

0   0   0

I had a browning falling block in 45-70 for sale. But someone on this site made me such a rediculous offer that I pulled the ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.