1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted DT 10 info

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 5141, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

Is there any source for a DT 10 International style TRAP stock in the US.?
    This is the stock supplied with the International/Bunker version sold everywhere else in the World.
    Beretta USA acts as if they don't know anything about it,which is possible since they import only the American Trap Version.
    I would like to buy a right hand Trap stock to fit a flat rib Sporter.

Thanks

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Get ahold of Cole's or Joel Etchen Guns and they'll be able to get you fixed up.

ss

3. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

I talked to Joel personally,he had no help or solution since Beretta USA did not handle/import the Trap bunker model.
    Cole's is my next call.
    Thanks

4. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

0   0   0

You may have to go across the pond to get what you want. I went through the same rigamarole getting a 32" flat rib sporting barrel for my 391. Try Litt's in London...they should be able to help or steer you in the right direction. Nice and helpful people to deal with.

Mike

5. traphouse52

traphouse52 Member

0   0   0

I have a bunker trap stock that I had on a DT qo. It has a G- squared recoil device intalled on it. If you are interested I can send photos.

6. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Where you been? Litts has been out of business for quite a while now. Something about shady business practices!!

7. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

0   0   0

Litt's were officially closed down by a firm of liquidators and the assets were bought by the Sportsman of Exeter. Thanks Philip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.