1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED DIGITAL PICTURES PIKES PEAK AREA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BT-100dc, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Help needed: I'm looking for some good quality digital pictures of Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods. I was on vacation in Colorado and arrived too late to take any pictures, then I had to fly back to Ohio. The pictures need to be on a cd or dvd as I'm on dial up and large pictures are too time consuming to load via email. I would be willing to reinburse you for the disk plus shipping or I could exchange my digital pictures of either Rocky Mtn. National Park or Maroon Bell National Wilderness Area taken this past September. The pictures were taken by a Canon SLR 8 megapixel camera and are great quality. The pictures are colorful as the Aspens were turning fall color.

Please email me if you can help: dlcombs01@earthlink.net
    Thanks, Darrell

2. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

I'll see what I can do. I don't get to the Garden of the Gods much, and I am not a photographer, but do own a digital camera and wake up every morning looking at Pikes Peak.

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Didn't read your post very well. Disregard pics sent.

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Try this :::: Download "" Google Earth "" after you download it is the search block enter Pikes Peak, you will be suprised at all the Profeshional Pics that are there, there are views of it from all angles, and More. Google Earth is a free download http://earth.google.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.