1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted. Dick's Coupon for shells. Help!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JACK, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wanted. Dick

I looked on their website and did not see an in store coupon. Can one of you Dick's shell buyers help me out? I need to go there for another purpose, but as long as I am there I would like to buy a flat of shells. (or two or more)

Thanks. Palletjack

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

All the coupons that I could find for Dick's expired in either January '09 or June '09.

I can't find any current ones.

Curt

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks Curt. I'll do an in-store check when I go. Thanks for looking. Jack

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

I "Binged", "Googled", "Yahoo'd" etc, all with negative coupon results. Dick's has discounts for online purchases, but no hard copy coupons.

Good luck.

Curt

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Dick's Sporting Goods opened several stores in California and not one sells any ammunition, reloading supplies, hunting equipment. The newest store in Santa Clarita doesn't even sell FISHING equipment. Who is running this company? I personally am boycotting the store until they treat California residents the same as the midwest. Is Dick's anti-gun and anti-fishing? Must be. Fred

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Well, heck man, you gots to get your running shoes and exercise equipment.

Lots and lots of nice cool fancy clothing too.

HM

7. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

In DE, Dick's is having a sale on Gun Clubs this week, down from $70/flat to $60. Also, Rem has a rebate of $10/flat, so you're at $50. Ask for the rebate form at the check out counter, but remember to ask --- they don't volunteer them unless asked.

If you have their points card, a little extra savings.

Pete

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks Pdg. And thanks Tom.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

A few years back Dicks used to have some good deals going on clothing and stuff.

Their price seem to keep creeping up, I haven't bought anything from them in a while.

10. bjc682

bjc682 Member

0   0   0

Jack, Here in Colorado as pdq said for Gun Clubs $5.98 (reg.$8.49) a box have to buy 10, $1.00 dollar rebate per box up to 100 boxes or $100.00 dollars. Rebate form are at the counter and I had to ask for them. Need to include sales receipt. GOOD BUY!!! offer ends 12/26/09. The rebate offer also includes STS & NITRO shells. Winchester also has a simular deal going on. I still have your e-mail address and with my wife's help, if you want, I can scan the coupon and send it to you. Let me know, Bart

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bart. I have one. Tom, a fellow I shoot wiht sent me one he will not use. I used my one time rebate with STS while in AK. I'll have to find that out again. I recently bought some WinAA super Targets, tore one apart and like what I saw inside. Good looking pellets and a decent wad. Powder is identical to Titewad and I will look into buying some of those. I'll check it out nad get back Thnaks a lot.

12. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

0   0   0

In Atlanta's paper last Sunday the AA's and STS's 12 and 20's by the case were $7.99. That has been their usual ad lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.