1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted dead or alive Hornady Apex Loader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dontate, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontate

dontate Member

0   0   0

I am again listing a request for a friend of mine. He is looking for a Hornady Apex loader in working or non working order. Apparently there are several versions of the same loader so please contact John and see if you have what he is trying to find. Please leave him your telephone # with your E-mail. Thanks!

John Debaugh
    jrunningscared@verizon.net
    410-252-5597

2. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Been trying to e-mail info at the above address with out any luck.

I have a Apex 3.1 available for sale. $175.00 plus shipping from S.E. Iowa

Have pic's to send if interested.

Thanks, Joe Wasson

3. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mr. Wasson - is your Apex the gas assist model? If so, I'm interested, if the original poster passes on your offer.
    V/r
    Maxey Brantley

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Not to jump in, but I have a gas assist accessory that I got with a 3.1 and I have no use for it... a few dollars and shipping...

I also have a Hornady 3.0 in fully functioning condition that was rehabbed by Hornady and not used since (I can provide pics)... it would come with a spare 12 gauge shell plate (and you Hornady guys know how rare that is). Selling the 3.0 because I have (3) 3.1s in fully functioning condition.

Send me a PM if interested in either...

regards all,

Jay Spitz

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Up for a update...

Gas Assist Index is SOLD pending receipt of funds. The Apex 3.0 is still available to anyone who can appreciate its fine design!

regards all,

Jay

6. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Missed it by that much.....

If anyone else has a gas assist for the 3.1, I'd be interested. It is not the same part as for the 366...PM me if you have one!
    V/r
    Maxey Brantley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.