1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: CITORI PLUS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CUDA-LOVER, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CUDA-LOVER

CUDA-LOVER TS Member

0   0   0

These Citori Plus' can't be that rare. Why haven't I got more responses, surely there's a trap shooter out there that would like to get rid of their Citori Plus and upgrade. Want 32" ported barrells, $1600 range. Doesn't have to be perfect. Please call only Charles Remke 260)489-5887. No e-mail, no responses to thread.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Could be that the value the owners of the guns you describe is beyond your desired price range...mine are safe queens except for the owns that are working shooters...even the working guns are pristine and it would take a good bit to get me to let go of them..hang in there,..one is bound to pop up the way trapshooters tend to change guns more often than their skivvies

3. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

i seen one on gunbroker if i could get rid of my 2 guns i would buy it, it was a combo

4. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

a picture or two would help. Like buying a used car, sight unseen...

5. joeott

joeott Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If your looking for the trap model look at the Citori XT Plus....if you haven't already. Very fine shooting gun.

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a combo for 2300.00 but he doesn't want a combo. The single barrel could be sold for around 1000. leaving him with a reasonably priced 32" Citori Plus

7. Harley Lekvold

Harley Lekvold TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These Citori Plus' can't be that rare. Why haven't I got more responses, surely there's a trap shooter out there that would like to get rid of their Citori Plus and upgrade.
    I have a Citori Plus and have NO REASON to upgrade.

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

They're good guns and no one wants to sell theirs. Me neither.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.