1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted...... Ceasar Guerini

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Nebraskashooter, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking to buy a Ceasar Guerini combo. Let me know what you have and how much you need out of it. I am preferably looking for a magnus but will consider any. I do know what a new one can be bought for (magnus combo=$6950) so if you think a used gun is worth dang close to a new one don't waste my time or your time.

Send me a PM on here with what you have.

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Could you please PM me where you can get one for this price.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I do not want one for nothing. I want one at a fair price. If I want to pay new price I will buy new!!!

Sent you a PM threedueces.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

OK sunshine.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If you will consider a Summit combo go to gunbroker.com. Click on the above link. $6995.00
    Also look up this auction # 137480418 magnus combe $6600.

6. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

0   0   0

Call Roy at Hi Grade IDK if he has one or not but he is very fair and Just sold a combo set to my dad... I will only buy from him due to the deal he gave my dad!!!1-800-245-6824 Tell him Tina sent you good luck dad loves his!!!!

7. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

If one can get a new Magnus combo for the price of a new Summit combo why would one want to buy a used one?
    I think what one should remember is the people who have purchased a new Magnus combo know what they sale for.
    I wish one good luck.

8. mx3p4

mx3p4 Member

0   0   0

There is one in Texas from Johnny Burns who has a magnus for sale on gun broker. There is nothing wrong with the gun and he is a fine person to deal with. He lives in Burleson, Tx.

9. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Threedueces, the price I mentioned above is for a NEW magnus combo. A summit combo is about $1000 cheaper than that.

10. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

I think what I am saying is If I could get a Magnus combo for what you claim you can then I would be calling the dude up tomorrow morning and get it. It isn't worth your time fussing with used at that price. My Magnus is one of the nicest ones I have laid eyes on and between you and me, I would not let it go for less than $6700. Its had around 400 through the single barrel and 20 through the double. The question that you should probably answer is how much are willing to pay for a Magnus combo? That mite help you get a sucker or two.

11. Squeal

Squeal Member

0   0   0

Where are you getting one for $6950? I have been looking at them too.

12. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Squeal; I sent you a PM. I gave you 2 different people to look at as I found another person that will sell a magnus combo for the price I listed above.

Threedueces; If I had the money right now for a new one I would. I am just a little shy of that so I am trying to find a REASONABLY priced used one. If I don't I will just save up and buy a new one.
    Sorry if you over paid for your gun but this is the actual going price for one now days!

13. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

0   0   0

Nebraskashooter,
    Could you please e-mail me the places where you found the Magnus Combo.

Thank You, Jeff

14. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Who said I over paid for mine. I was just curious as to how much you were willing to pay for one. It sounds like your trying to steel one and that's OK if someone is willing to get took. What do you think is a reasonable price for a used one? That's all.

15. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Reasonable price for a used one in very good shape should be $1000 less than a new one can be bought for. Any more and it would be better to just buy new! That is my opinion; your opinion may be different but to ME it is MY opinion that counts. LOL

Lewddt10; sent you a PM.

16. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I paid $6950 for my Summit Trap combo. A Magnus would sell for $1000 higher. If you can get one for that price buy it new.
    You have a deal in front of you and you don't know it.

17. Squeal

Squeal Member

0   0   0

Nebraskashooter - Thanks, got the PM

18. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

I hate to tell him but I don't think he is going to find what he wants for $3400 less than retail, unless it has been run over by a truck.
    It appears reality has not quite sunk in. If he could buy a new one for $6995 then he better jump all over it and forget about one falling from the sky for $5995.

19. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is no IF about what a new one can be bought for!! There are TWO people that will sell a new one for the price I have listed above. Believe it or not I don't care. I even PM'd you threedueces to one place that will so quit trying to call me a liar!!!

20. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Not calling you a liar on the new price. I don't think you will see a used one for your price for a while. I don't know why your so proud of finding the dealer that will sale you one for $6995. When I was looking I found one for $6795. The wood was not to my liking so I passed on it. Be careful what your getting for $6995. Enough said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.