1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED BT99 or BT100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by the85boro, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

Fellow Trapshooters,

I'm looking for a Browning BT99 or BT100. Preferably a BT100. My budget is on the low side, but i might go over a little if its what i am looking for. My price range is $600 to around $1,150. I have tried every major and minor website. Not too many hits. Most were way out of my price range. PLEASE HELP if any ideas of where I could find one, or if any of you fellow shooters have one for sale

Thank You,
    Adam Loveless, TN

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

BT-100s are in the $1,750 price range. There are lots of BT-99s for sale on this site. You should get some response, but I would suggest that you do a thread "Search" for BT-99. Bill Malcolm

3. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Find a BT 100 for your "low budget of $1150" and I would like to see it!!!!
    I would also like to find ( have one which I paid $1650 for) one for$1150....
    and a K 80 for $1400.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

the85boro:

Are you kin to Allan/ and Mitchell anyway as dkusner said the BT-100's are hard to find for that price range but I do have a guy at work that bought one and is also a Stanless model and he didn't give a lot over your top price for it and really never shot it maybe 200 times and quit shooting.

I will ask him next week if he want's to sell it ok my brother want's to buy it but he hasn't shot in a long time but I would like to have it also just to keep because it will always make money if he decides to sell it.

Anyway don't pay a lot of attention to some on here if they try to cut you down on what you are looking for and the budjet you have to spend because there are a lot of bargins out there if you get ahold of the right guy.

Ok if you are intrested in what I said about the BT-100 Stanless at a reasonable price then I will talk to the guy in the next couple of days at work.

If not interested then I will buy it myself when ever I can because he don't need to sell it anyway.

Email me if you want.

Foghorn220/ RO-HO

5. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I have a bt-100 stainless with a thumbhole stock. Its a little out of your price range (1700.00), but its definately worth it. See the thread titled THUMBHOLE BT-100 FOR SALE for more information. jamie

6. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

Jimmy P,

I would love for you to send pics of your BT. my email is a little screwed up. I can receive but can't reply back for some odd resaon. Anyway, you can contact me through here.

Thanks,
    Adam Loveless, TN

7. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

Foghorn220,

Hows it goin. I am very interested in the BT100 your friend has. Please try and find out a price. Also if you can see if you can email me pics of it or the specs about it. Alan is my uncle and Mitchel his son, my cousin.
    I have shot with them for years.

Thanks,
    Adam Loveless, TN

8. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

dkusner,

Sorry if my budget doesn't fit your likings. I have found many great deals in my years of trapshooting. For example, in 2002 I bought a Vandalia
    edition Beretta gold 0/U for $2,400 (they only made 100). They were asking $3,500. You don't always find good deals but you have to make good deals. Oh I have a very good source for krieghoff shotguns. Some he has had priced before were only $1,250 (in mint condition). I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a K80 if you are serious. Not all of us are blessed with large budgets.

Adam Loveless, TN

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Adam Ok I will see what I can find out in the next couple of days amd will email you

Foghorn

10. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

Foghorn

Thank you very much. Will be standing by

Adam Loveless, TN

11. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

Thanks Jimmy

12. BMC

BMC Member

I think you can find a BT100 for $1200 or less, but you'll have to be lucky on the timing. I found a couple when I was looking for one, but they had some nicks and bluing wear, etc. Timing is everything.
    Here's a good deal on a BT99 Max which is basically a BT100 without the drop out trigger.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976895878/Guns/Shotguns/Browning-Shotguns/Single-Barrel/BT99_Max.htm

There was another one for sale on here recently with an adjustable comb and RAD recoil system for a pretty good price too.

Here's a what looks like a really nice deal on a BT99

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=76052222

13. the85boro

the85boro TS Member

BMC

Thank You very much and that is a great looking gun at gunbroker.

Adam Loveless, TN

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

the85boro

Adam I talked to the guy at work today and asked if he still wanted to sell the BT-100 Stainless gun but he said he didn't want to now and also he promised to give first shot to the one he bought it from but he did say he probably won't ever shoot it he was more of a skeet shooter and bought this gun about the time he quit shooting all together.

Anyway it looks like it's not up for sale right now I know he bought it cheap according to the prices now days I think he gave 1.200.00 for it any way if anything changes I will email you but since he said he would give first shot back to the guy he bought it from then I would figured if it was for sale then the old owner will buy it back in a heart beat.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.