1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted BT-99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pharm1, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pharm1

pharm1 TS Member

I am looking for a used BT-99 as I am just getting started. I do not need anything fancy, just a good functioning gun. Please email or call 618-263-8586.
    Thanks.

2. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

KM, I paid about $120 for mine 20 years ago. There have been a couple on here recently that have sold for around $115. The last one lasted about 5 minutes.

A comparable Warwick Codura case lists for $265. Based on the quality of my JH, I'd suspect the Warwick case to be better constructed.

They are a good case and you can't get them any longer. I'm guessing you can easily get $150 - 175 for a NIB case. Just my opinion though.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

He is looking for a gun Tom, not a case, he wants a gun not a case!

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

www.indianagunclub.com has several.

5. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Check out Cabelas in Hamburg PA, I was there saturday they have great looking one for $825.00, Peter.

6. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Mpipster, sorry I just got back to the computer. Yes the bt was in the gun library, and by the way, last year I saw 4 of them at the same time in the gun library ranging from $850.00 to $1000.00
    Some times they have good deals on the bt's or you can say most of the time, Peter.

7. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Sorry about that. I thought I was posting on a John Hall thread. I wondered where that posting went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.