1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted- BT-99 Recoil Reducer Buttplate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by charlevillecat, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

I am looking for the Recoil reducer Buttplate for the Recoil reducer Unit found on Browning BT-99 Plus shotgun.If any of you gentleman have one or know where i may get one please email at the above email address.THANKS VERY MUCH.

2. Billster

Billster TS Member

It's a GraCoil! Made all the difference in the world with my BT. DON'T try to mount it yourself. Have a reputable stock-fitter do it. You'll never regret getting the thing.

btw: my stock-fitter charged me $275. That includes the GraCoil LP (adjustable length of pull) unit.

Cheers
    Bill

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Charlevillecat, if it's only the plate itself, the part is available from
    Browning for about $28. This is the plate with the large female threads. I just purchased one so I could mount a Morgan recoil pad. As you know, the existing pad does not allow for raising or lowering of the pad.

Part number is B1793646.

Go to Browning's web site, and they have the parts catalog and forms available. I had my parts about a week after I ordered them.

Best,
    Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.