1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted....BT 100 Buttstock any condition

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tomlsoe, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

I would like to buy a BT 100 Buttstock in any condition. No thumbholes though.
    thanks Tom.

2. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

Wanted....BT 100 Buttstock

bump the buttstock

3. crowbar

crowbar TS Member

have a BT-100 satin stock and forearm, stock is non-monte-carlo with aftermarket adj comb, 185.00 for both or 185.00 for buttstock only, won't seperate

4. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

Wanted BT 100 Buttstock Monte-Carlo or factory adj.

^

5. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

^ bump

6. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Tom,

If you can't find an existing one, Wenig has do-it-yourself stocks for about $100 in a choice of styles that will fit your gun. It would make a good winter project if you are prepared to final-fit it to your receiver, sand and finish it.

Rollin

7. crowbar

crowbar TS Member

how about I drag mine down a gravel road for several miles and sell it for five dollars, would that be cheap enough?

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

185 is dirt cheap. Jeff

9. crowbar

crowbar TS Member

Jeff, I guess this redefines condition, no holes as ordered, only a bump. Thanks for your comment on price.

10. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

I am very aware of the value and price of a BT 100 stock.I speak with MDGW at least once a week. I have had several and still do. I know full well that 185.00 is a fair price for what you have. But what you have is not what I want. I need it for a Leos Pigeon Grade VI and I just don't want to refinish w/hi-gloss a non monte carlo with no figure and aftermarket hardware. There is a chance the forearm probably wouldn't work either because the later satin models rarely had ejectors. I probably shouldn't have put "any condition" in the post I guess its missleading. I Did't mean to insult you "Crowbar" or whatever your name is by not buying your stock No doubt it's a "dandy" it just doesn't happen to be what I am looking for. Good luck in you quest to sell them.

Tom L Soeffker.

11. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Crowbar,
    Do you still have this sock and forearm?Is it still for sale?I am interested.
    Thank
    Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.