1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted... Browning Citori Plus Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kupper_j, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kupper_j

kupper_j TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a Browning Citori Plus Trap gun. I have searched near and far with no luck. If anyone is willing to sell theirs, or know someone who would be willing please let me know. I am willing to pay 1600.00 for premium condition. Contact me at kupper_j@hotmail.com, or 303-503-2592. Thanks Jim Kupper.

2. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

kupper,

There is one for sale at Kittery Trading Post in Maine.

www.ktpguns.com/

It is described as:
    Manufacturer:Browning
    Serial Number: 27089NY1P3
    Model: CITORI PLUS COMBO
    Action: Shotgun: O/u
    Caliber: 12 Ga
    Condition: 85%
    Features: ADJ COMB & BUTT, HAS SEEN MUCH USE; 32" HI POST; W/CASE, 34" OVERSINGLE
    Price: $1450.00

I am not affiliated with KTP.

Good luck,
    Mark

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

No offense Jim ..but the market for these guns has steadily escalated the past couple of years that one in premium or pristine condition can't be found in the price range you offered..add a couple hundred ..especially with a case...and add a couple hundred more for NIB ..and for a combo gun add $750-$850 to all those condition classes....If you manage to get offeed one cheaper grab it

4. kupper_j

kupper_j TS Member

0   0   0

Everybody I thank you for your input, and speedy responses. I have found one for a reasonable price, and will be most likely purchasing it.

Thanks again... and keep shooting

5. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

great!...happy shooting

6. BB2506

BB2506 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Plus gun that i would sell but need 2500.00 Its almost new condition
    98% 32" no mod's in factory conditon a pigeon model with some gold enlay on the sides also appears to have a better wood than most of the other plus's
    that i have seen

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I happened to look at the one in Kittery today, loose as a goose, would need to be sent for tightening the hindge and lock up

8. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Frank C what were they asking for the loose goose

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

$1500 as I remember it....maybe 1450, WAY too much for the condition it was in and the work needed for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.