1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Browning Citori Adjustable Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MrRojo, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a trap stock that will fit a Browning Citori Trap Combo bought brand new in 1984. I am putting the year of the gun because I am unsure if the XT Citori's wood will fit this gun. The only adjustment I need is an adjustable comb. Thanks.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

If you have the original stock it would be much less expensive to send it to Tron or Ken Rucker and let them make it into an adjustable - and you know that stock fits.

3. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

The original stock was cracked beyond repair and has since been discarded in a winter league shoot 2 months ago. I would have had the stock cut but this mishap happened before I could have the work done.

4. blackstonetrap

blackstonetrap TS Member

0   0   0

I have a butt stock from a a Citori Plus Combo with an adj.comb.and recoil reducer. I replaced mine with a PFS. Would sell for $250.00 / call Tom @ 419-467-7229.

5. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

Has the stock been shorten at all for the recoil reducer?

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Plus stocks are a lot shorter because the shock absorber system is over 1" and the stock has been shortened to compensate for it.

7. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

Good information to know, XP100. I can only use a stock that has an adjustable comb and hasn't been shortened. I would even consider a Monte Carlo stock for a cheaper price, then I 'd have the stock worked on.

8. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

On second thought, would anyone know if that recoil reducer can be stiffened to a solid state, where it cannot move at all? I apologize for my lack of knowledge I'm new to Browning's firearms, as I have shot Beretta's most of my career.

9. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

0   0   0

On second thought, would anyone know if that recoil reducer can be stiffened to a solid state, where it cannot move at all? I apologize for my lack of knowledge I'm new to Browning's firearms, as I have shot Beretta's most of my career.

10. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

Mrrojo,
    Just put a graco lop adj pad on it. It would allow you to make it longer and it'd be solid.
    Jimmy

11. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

0   0   0

I have a butt stock for a Browning Citori which I would sell for 225.00. I had it on a Browning "Sporting Hunter" (discontinued model with a higher rib and non-adjustable trigger), LOP approx 14 1/4 to 14 /3/8". The stock has an adjustable comb and a counter-coil recoil reducer. It's all in very good condition.

If you're interested please contact me via my E'mail address above. Then if you're serious I'll ask my wife to help take and send pictures.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
adjustable stock for a5 browning
adjusting a browning citori stock

browning adjustable stock

browning adjustable stocks

browning citori adjustable stock

browning fixing broken ajustable comb onn a citori shotgun
citori adjustable comb stock
citori stock adjustable comb