1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted/ Browning Case for 34" BT-100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Dave, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Wanted/ Browning Case for 34

Take a look, just like the Browning, only has more padding and at 36" it should hold a 34" barrel with extended choke tubes. I bought three but did not try a barrel with tubes in it yet.

Just measured, inside measures 34.25" extended choke tubes will not fit!

DB

2. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

Big Dave,

How deep is the compartment for the stock? I have a twisted sister stock that is 2 1/2" deep. My present case is strained when closed. Thanks for the help. Delete the x's from the e-mail address.

3. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

For about $ 135 You could buy a SKB hard case. It is as tough as nails and is guaranted for life.
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

4. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Big Dave,

What's your opinion of the one from Sportsman's Guide? How much did they cost you?

Jon Reitz

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

The stock compartment may fit a 2.5" stock if you compress the padding enough, there is plenty above and below the stock.

The ones I bought from the Sportman's guide were, as stated in the ad, $89.97 unless you join their buyer's club, then you get $10.00 off that price, I ordered three and paid an additional $18.99 shipping. They look just like the Browning case and, I think, the interiors are better, there is much more padding in the stock area. The guys at the club liked them so much I sold the three I had last night and just ordered more this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.