1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED-Browning BT99 AR USED

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GROUPER7, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROUPER7

GROUPER7 Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am a new trap shooter and would like to buy a good used BT99 AR.

Can some help?

Thanks.

2. 601nick

601nick TS Member

0   0   0

Have like new bt99 inv.plus chokes 34in.all orignalreg. stock $950.thanks Nick

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nick,

This is a standard, recent version I take it? Not the AR. Jon

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

I don't know what you were thinking in terms of price range, but Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio has them on sale NEW this month for $1,899. I think Browning has some promos going on as well for new guns. I don't know if you are aware that these BT 99 AR's have had some issues with the forends coming loose. Browning changed the design and the results have not been good. Sportsmen's Den has been working with Rod's Custom Gunstocks in Shebly, Ohio and he can do an upgrade that has held up well. I have a friend who bought one new at Sportmens Den and his is at Rod's shop as we speak getting the fix. If I were buying one new, I would have the update done from the start to avoid any issues. If you are thinking about a used BT AR, this issue should be taken into consideration. Call Rod's Custom Gunshop 419-347-6403, he can give you the exact details on what needs to be done.
    Doug Allison

5. GROUPER7

GROUPER7 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info Dbl Auto.

6. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

Gary 1 it stands for adj. Rib

I bought my bt 99 ar new and don't regret it one bit

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Find a good used BT99 Plus. It is the original BT99AR and a much better example at that. Probably be roughly the same price but a much better quality gun and better shooter. Just say'n..................

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Redline tells reality. Teh owners like them a lot and are keeping them. too, not mny built

Buy new

I am a fan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.