1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED Browning Broadway Lightning Barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lisalong, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisalong

lisalong Member

I anyone has barrels for a Broadway Lightning 12 gauge, please contact me. They are for my Dad's gun and he's chomping at the bit to get back to shooting!

2. lisalong

lisalong Member

The problem is I have the rest of the gun and Dad loves the stock! I'll keep trying for now but thanks for your reply.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Lisa,
    Try Art's Gun Shop in MO 636 944 3630 or artsgunshop.com I think. I talked to him the other day and he had a couple of superposed barrels. Don't know if he has any Broadways but I'm sure he can help. Art used to be the foreman for the browning repair shop and can do anything Browning.
    Joe goldberg

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Try Hampels in Traverse Cty, Michigan at: 231-946-5485. I picked up a 32" barrel set for my Browning Broadway for $450 about 2-3 years ago from them.

Eric

5. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

i have a hole gun 32 inch broadway no salt full & mod pull trigger excelent shape it is a lightning price is $1250 cell 925 628 9755 calif call anytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.