1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: BROWNING BPS MONTE CARLO STOCK!!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by senior smoke, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

anyone have a used or new browning monte carlo stock they will sell me for a 12 gauge bps?
    steve balistreri

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would be in the market for one also, but concede first dibs to senior smoke.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Midwest Gunworks used to have some, but I haven't checked lately.

Wenig has a pattern for a neutral cast M/C trap stock. They don't have anything in the "New American" style.

ss

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Midwest has a part number for a trap stock at $150.00, but no pics or dimemsions. Will try to contact them. Thanks for the source.

5. senior smoke

0   0   0

thanks for the info so far.
    steve

6. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

0   0   0

When the BPS first appeared on the market a Browning rep. wanted a Monte Carlo stock made for his. One of Brownings stock people cut his stock from the pad to the thumb groove and sandwiched in about a 1/2" piece before reinstalling the comb. After final shaping, he "painted" in the matching grain on the addittion. When the finish was put on you couldn't find the cut line except behind the recoil pad. I am sure he didn't pay the market price for the modification but it probably turned heads wherever he showed it.

Big Jack

7. senior smoke

0   0   0

big jack:
    wish i was that talented to do that modification.
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

monte carlo stock for my browning bps