1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED - Blaser R93 Rolt-Action Rifle

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DB Bill, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a Blaser R93 bolt-action rifle in nice condition. Prefer the Off-Road or Professional Model - caliber preferences include .223, .308, 9.3x62 but others considered.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I think those are some of the best rifles that have ever been made

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To the top

4. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

I've got one in 300 win mag. Never seen a factory round - always a handload. Took a few caribou with it back 15 years ago in canada.

Every once in a while I think about selling it. I quickly change my mind when I pull it out of the case. It's been 2 years since I've shot it.

I'd use it a whole lot more with a .243, 22-250, even a .223 barrel on it.

I guess I should go barrel shopping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.