1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED BERETTA TRAP GUN

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Boxer's1, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer's1

Boxer's1 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a beretta 682,686 model single barrel or possibly combo with 34in barrel. If you have or know of anyone wanting to sell one please let me know. PM or email jim.riley575@gmail.com. I am wanting to spend preferably no more that 2,000. depending on the grade of the gun.. Thanks..

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

$2595 + shipping

3. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I just listed a 682x with Cole wood and extra bbl for $2000

4. jamie65

jamie65 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

i have a 682 gold e x trap for sale. i was told that it is the last of 682 series. it is an o/u with 32 inch bbls. it has factory upgrade wood, fine line checkering ( not the gross over size stuff found on some 682's )and oil hand rubbed finish. it has an adj. comb, 3 beretta recoil pads , 3 trigger shoes, 5 beretta optima chokes,2 stu wright ext. chokes (#5&#7)an a trigger job done by tom larkin.it has a beretta hard case and beretta tool kit. this gun is in mint as new condition, i have fired 3 flats of shells with it. truly a great looking gun .i am asking $3000.00 which is 1300.00 below msrp. i am having trouble getting pictures out to the internet but if your cell phone can recieve pics email me your number if interested and i will get some pics out asap / thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 680 trap combo

beretta trap gun

beretta trap guns

single shot trap guns