1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Beretta 391 Parallel Target or Similar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by UpNorthMN, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I am looking for a Beretta Parallel target or similar Beretta in a 30" or 32" barrel. Call me crazy but I would actually prefer a mobile choke gun as I like the way they feel, but would consider Optima guns.

PM me with what you have.

David

2. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

3. tab

tab Member

0   0   0

I have a 30" Parallel Target Optima that I would take 675 for, Ted

4. gray wolf

gray wolf Member

0   0   0

I have what you are looking for, call Ken 623-853-3851.

5. willrogers

willrogers Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You should get a lot of responses on this one and find the gun you are looking for. They are great guns but I am more comfortable with a break open so I don't use mine.
    I have a 30" 391 Parallel Target (AL391 Urika) that has not had many rounds through it and is in great shape. Other than a small mark on the stock it appears as new.
    It has 5 extended Optima chokes and the Beretta case.
    If interested, I do need to see what the going price is. In the mean time I am glad to send pictures.
    Your sign on indicates that there might be the possibility to do a face to face.
    Don

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.