1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Beretta 28" O/U barrel sporting Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Diamond Bruce, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Need 12 ga. sporting barrel 3" OB 28"lg.

2. NJFlyer

NJFlyer Member

0   0   0

Wanted Beretta 28

Hello Diamond Bruce - I have a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon O/U barrel like new. 28" ventilated and pro-ported by Mag-na-port. 3 each Flush mount MCF choke tubes and a Beretta Sock. I'd like $450 for it.
    Also, 5 each Briley Extended Choke Tubes, Cyl, IC, M, M, LF with Carrying Case. $200
    And a Beretta 686 Wood Stock and Forearm w/ Beretta X-Tra Finish. ( Hardware and Pad removed. $350
    Note: Shortly after buying the new gun, I bought an 32 " barrel and AAA grade wood from Cole Gunsmiths rendering the above parts as spares. All parts are like new and only have about 3 or 4 rounds of sporting clays worth of use.
    Please call Tony at Home 856-235-1069, cell 609-870-3136 or email Sagg1@comcast.net. I live in Mount Laurel NJ.
    BTW, I used my buddies sign on because I just registered and it said it might take 3-4 days. My buddy sent me a link to your thread.
    Thanks, Tony Saggiomo