1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted---Adjustable Rib Set-Up

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

A friend is wanting to try to install an adjustable rib on a barrel. We are looking for an adjustable rib set up for a Ljutic, Kolar, Sietz, etc.

Anyone happen to have something like this? It will be going an a 32" break-open gun.

Thanks,
    Shane

2. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

checkout the posting I have on this site for "add on delrin rib" made by Dave Berlet. Dave has the solution. He custom makes every rib for that barrel. Fantastic work, quick turn around. You will not be unhappy with his work. Dave is located in New Knoxville, Ohio 419-753-2557

3. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The most cost effective solution for an adjustable rib is without a doubt the Adjust-A-Rib from the Add-A-Rib folks. It just clamps on to your existing rib.

4. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

My friend is a recreational gunsmith and was looking into attempting to install an adjustable rib like you find on the higher end guns like P Guns, K Guns, Ljutics....or that quality.

I have seen and used the add-a-ribs and they have their place and applications, this just isn't what he is looking for.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Did you look at the pictures I posted of my add on rib?