1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED a forend for a Browning XT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by xtand 99, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

A dear friend of mine put a crack in his forend when he fell the other day. He is an older guy and tripped on the trap range. He might be able to fix his up but I would like to find him a replacement one if possible. If you have one that you could part with please email or PM me and we can discuss what you would like for the wood---Thanks Norbert

2. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Might Help, 2 listings on Ebay...1st.one, wood only #180827729366...2nd. Complete with iron,#280835149683. Shoot Well...Shoot Often,with Good Friends,Bart

4. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks I will check them out and see if they will fill his need---Norbert

5. Squeal

Squeal Member

0   0   0

i have one for an old Citori. Will it fit?

6. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Squeal--- I don't know--maybe someone could help answer that question---Thanks
    Norbert

7. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No, an old Citori forearm will not fit due to the different location of the attaching lug.

8. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

contact Browning, they have plenty of them. And Oh by the way, the new forend will have to be hand-fitted to the barrels. I know, I've had it done twice...

9. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a brand new one, never fitted to a gun. I believe they call it a satin finish, rather than the high gloss. Email sent. ...Bob_K...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.