1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted a Bill Cole Shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doubles Xpert, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Am looking to purchase a Bill Cole Shotgun It doesn't matter older or new model.. I knew a guy form California a few years back that had one... Light Maple stock.. it was a tank... Want to get one for a back up gun My DB 81 is starting to get some wear on it...I think he traded it to someone in Oregon... E-mail me at the address above Drop the XXX's

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Call Bill Cole. He can probably help you. Colearms.com Hope this helps, Roy

3. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I second giving Don Renner a try. Just visited his site and he has one for $4,400. He is also running a sale of 10% any gun bought before Christmas so you could get a real good deal on his.

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I have a late model one with an extra rib and extra set of wood. Double palm swell. Slight cast for right hand shooer. Adjustable comb and butt, even LOP. Put on different pad but still have the original. Choke tubes by Briley with 4 chokes also. Comes in Cole Americase. Not cheap but can save a few thousand over new for same. Email for my phone number for details if any interest. Got for a back up and never needed it. Will not sell extra wood. Ray.....

5. DEM36

DEM36 Member

I have a Custom Bill Cole SBT for sale. It was built in 1999, has pull & release triggers, two-34" barrels (.0017 & .0033 choke), an adjustable butt plate and a parts kit you will never need. The stock (lop is 13.75" w/thin pad only & 14.75" w/adj. plate & thick pad)has a right hand twist & offset.
    Bill Mains used 24K gold inlay on the ducks on each side of the receiver and put a quarter size gold broken target on the bottom of the receiver.
    This well cared for gun has the original Bill Cole Logo Americase. If interested, e-mail me & I'll send pictures. I also have a real nice set of English Walnut blanks that can be fit into the package. Don Magruder, St. Louis, MO 314-707-3057

6. DEM36

DEM36 Member

I have a Custom Bill Cole SBT for sale. It was built in 1999, has pull & release triggers, two-34" barrels (.0017 & .0033 choke), an adjustable butt plate and a parts kit you will never need. The stock (lop is 13.75" w/thin pad only & 14.75" w/adj. plate & thick pad)has a right hand twist & offset.
    Bill Mains used 24K gold inlay on the ducks on each side of the receiver and put a quarter size gold broken target on the bottom of the receiver.
    This well cared for gun has the original Bill Cole Logo Americase. If interested, e-mail me & I'll send pictures. I also have a real nice set of English Walnut blanks that can be fit into the package. Don Magruder, St. Louis, MO 314-707-3057

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Thanks for the referrals guys. The one I have is really a nice gun it was sent back to Bill Cole and completely refinished wood and metal. And with the 10 % sale well you can do the math.
    Don

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I went and did the math, but I could not find your shot link. I saw the ad where you get $1.00 off per bag if you bought 10 bags but I could not find the shot link. How do you get there??? Found watches, coupons, and others but not the shot. Ray

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Ray I am selling shot for $39.99 at the present time. If you buy 10 bags you do get $1.00 per bag off.
    Don

10. Duck

Duck Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.