1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 870 Youth Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ruck, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hey, Duke!! I don't have an 870 stock, but David's stock is on it's way home as of this afternoon......

Ken Rucker

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

Duke,

In additon to a shorter stock, check that the comb on the stock she uses is at the correct height. She needs to be able to put her cheek (bone) snugly on the comb and look slightly down-onto the rib (for a slightly high POI to avoid the need to cover targets to shoot rising targets).

Rollin

3. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have a set off an 870 express slug gun monty carlo style. $60.00 shipped to you comes with bolt pad etc.. Let me know Tom Reichert

4. hdskip

hdskip Member

0   0   0

Duke,
    Check your PM.
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.