1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 682 Gold E O/U with 30 inch barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ric3677, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

One of the guys at the club is looking for one of the above. (no computer)
    He asked me to help. So I am throwing it out there for anyone that may have one that they have been thinking of selling.

This weekend we have a shoot....so I will be late getting on.....and may be slow getting back to you. Thanks to all that respond.

Rick in Mt.

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

Try contacting britsh sporting arms in NY , they were clearing out some combos at good price last year,, may have some more

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I've got the Gold E with 30" barrels in a trap model or do you want the Sport?.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. John Lloyd

John Lloyd TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 682 Gold E Trap 32" double upgraded wood 6 new optima chokes Beretta case, priced to sell. Call 252 249-1673 or e-mail jdlloydd3@gmail.com Can send pictures.

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

I have a 30 in o/u barrel,on my 682 gold E,optimia ,ported by topline at Pa State shoot a few years ago, would trade for a 32 inch

6. John Lloyd

John Lloyd TS Member

0   0   0

I just read my post from yesterday and realized I made a mistake. My gun is 30" not 32. Gun is in beautiful condition, with upgraded wood, asking $2500 If interested I will send pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.