1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 480 Ruger brass,and 32H&R Mag Dies

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TALLEND, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy 100,or 200,once fired 480 Ruger Brass cases------also looking for a set of dies for a 32 H&R Mag---------tallend12@aol.com

Tom

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I've never seen 480 Ruger brass for sale.. but Starline has it in stock.. Might be a better way to go..

3. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

Starline Brass"Backordered--Sept 09"-------------but thanks for the web page
    Tom

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

They have some on Gunbroker.com... but they want $77.00 per hunderd.. They do have a few hundred rounds of it.. Also.. some of the used brass vendors there.. from larger ranges might have some if you contact them..

5. old george

old george TS Member

0   0   0

I have a set of RCBS 32 Mag dies. It's a 3 die set in good condition--I haven,t used it in years since I sold my 32 mag. I'll sell it for $40.00 plus shipping.Im located in N.W. Ohio. My Email is gsch@wcoil.com.

old george

6. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.