1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - .38 SPECIAL TARGET WADCUTTER RELOADS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BDodd, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Physical dilemmas have ended my interest in IPSC and IDPA defensive competition several years ago. This tempted me to sell my prized Dillon 550B loader and all the related gear. Now the daughter and 2 grand boys discovered an interest in shooting and will be bored with the .22 rifle and snake loads soon enough. Shotguns are out of the question for some reason and I won't argue with them. I hope to find someone in the general vicinity of West or Central Oregon that is able to provide .38 special wad cutters at nominal speed for a reasonable price. Doubtful that we'd need more than 500 quarterly or so. We would be returning brass. Alternative would be a buy on a no-longer-needed Dillon Sq. deal with .38 dies and knowledge of a local bullet maker. Åny interest here?.....Bob Dodd

2. 410Ed

410Ed TS Member

0   0   0

Most that reload would encourage your kids to "roll their own"!
    If I had the reloads, I would think 2x before selling them....liability!
    Too many blown up guns to risk bad feelings, law suits, etc..

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Points taken.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So, 221, where do we go to get licensed? or is this just your continued supposition.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.