1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 327 magnum once fired or ammo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cdan12, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 pistols for this cal. and little ammo ,anyone who has fired casings or ammo ,please reply by p.m. with price, thanks Dan Witcher

2. Stickdp

Stickdp Member

0   0   0

must be 1960 chevy ammo

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

that would be 348 ! LOL

4. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

0   0   0

you guys must be registered trap shooters,the federal 327 magnum was named best cartridge of the decade, Dan Witcher

5. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have some ammo, buy the ammo and I will give you the gun. Or, buy the gun and I will give you the ammo. Your choice.

6. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry cotton already have the guns (2) no ammo. Dan witcher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.