1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - 31.5" Ramped Perazzi trap barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bubbaw, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm looking for a 31.5" Perazzi ramped rib (might consider step rib), type 4 trap barrel. Must be fixed rib, and have the side ribs. I have seen these on MX-14's and MX 8 traps. NO interested in a DB barrel, too talk for me. Thanks, William

2. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wanted - 31.5

I have just what you need. Factory original. It just happens to be on the MX8 Special I have for sale. Buy the gun, keep the barrel and part the rest out. Half kidding.
    Mark

3. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Wanted - 31.5

Bubba,
    What the h--- are you building now? Sorry we didn't run into you at the Nationals.
    Mike

4. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wanted - 31.5

HI Mike,
    I looked for you and Lewis at the Nationals, but could not find ya'll. I'm going to sell my 34"s and replace them with a set of ramped barrels. Just something to play with. Know anyone wanting a 34" with thinwalls, barrel or complete gun with Tom Smith wood? It's a shooter..........

5. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Wanted - 31.5

Bubba,
    I have a pair of 32" (both ramped ribs) MX-8's for sale. Just gone through and reblued by Dan (Giacomo)if you know anybody looking.
    Also am looking for a good deal on a K-80 w/o wood. I'd also take receiver and iron for K-80 for a "project gun".
    Thanks,
    Mike

6. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wanted - 31.5

Mike,
    I send you an personal email. Call me 817 733 6022 or 830 221 8553.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.