1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted 3 rem 1100's for youth trap teams

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by plinker61, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

wanted 3 rem 1100

just recieved a grant from the N R A for my youth trap teams and am in need 3 used remington 1100 or 11-87 12ga. shotguns.i have 2-9 yr olds shooting 870 youth 20 ga.(20 in barrels) and want to customize 2 of them to fit the smaller shooters (these two started in march of this year and are hitting 13-15 targets on average with the short guns),and have one as a spare for the kids that come out that are green and dont have a shotgun.main concern is that they are in good working order, dont have to be pretty because im going to cut the stocks on 2 of them thats why im going used.and if fix'd choke mod.choke only,26,28 or 30in barrels ok.would like to be on my ffls doorstep for around $450-$500 ea, pm all replys and pictures,thanks,mark jones,trap chairman edwardsburg c.c.

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

up for a great cause,the kids,

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one that I will take $500.00 plus shipping for (just because of the cause). I was asking $595.00 for it.
    Don

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

don,will keep you in mind,rite now im sitting on $4200 for the kids,but will need alot of it to help out next years ata shooting,ammo,and team vests,will be doing a holloween hog roast/raffel(cant spend what i dont have yet though), but at this point i dont want to spend moore than $1400-$1500 total on guns/shipping/ffl transfers,hope i can get lucky,thank you,mark

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Contact Cabela's. They were selling Youth 11-87's for $549 each recently. This is brand new with choke tubes, warranty and the stocks already shortened for your shooters. It might be 10% more than your budget, but the value is there.

I got one for my Grandson to grow into.

HBT

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.