1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 2nd Gen Perazzi Choke

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JACK, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

you may look for a while. Never seen one of those

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

sjlga. The top row of steves chokes are Angleport chokes. They shoot very well and I would recomment them. Jus tbuy the constriction you want and bang away. usually you cn get 5 for a hundred bucks.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a #9 choke tube that gives .039 constriction on my TMX. I always use the #8 choke tube that gives .036 constriction and gives me a very nice pattern for Handicap. Usually the guns were sold with #4,#6,#8, and #10 from the factory. The odd numbered chokes were popular on older generation guns. Sorry my #9 is not for sale.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sam. Try the Angleport chjokes. Make sure of your bore (hopefully .725) and they will have a bunch to send you right away.

I had a Special in 89-90. Prob the best fitting gun yet second to my current MX3 round mono. The stock on my MX3 came off a MX8 (I believe) as I have had it around fo r15 years.

Shooot it with a bit of space between the beads. They are flat shooters and the space will help you break the rising targets without covering the target.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.