1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED 20ga Mec 9000g Reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 1oldshooter, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a used 20ga Mec 9000g reloader. Bought a new 20ga and have been shooting Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays with it. Hitting as many as with my 12ga. Only thing is the 20ga shells cost a little more than 12s and my 650jr is SO SLOW. When you shoot 5--6 days a week you have so little time to reload. Thanks Jerry (1oldshooter)

2. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Email sent. Billy

3. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

Thanks to Billy I found a reloader to buy in 1 hour and 1 minute. This TRAPSHOOTERS site is GREAT place to buy and sell. Jerry 1oldshooter

4. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I also have a 12 ga Grabber ($250 plus shipping) and a Lyman 1000 ($50 plus shipping) scale that I would like to sell. If you are interested, email me and I will send pictures. I picked up a set of PW 800B reloaders at my club's swap meet, and thanx to Whiz, I have them working nicely. Billy

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

I have a 20 Mec 9000 set up for an auto-mate I could part with, has the new primer feed. E-mail me with an offer. Gary L.

6. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

I have a PW 800c in 20 ga and a PW 900 in 410 I would like to sell.....email above if you are interested----make a heck of a deal on both.

7. Smittys Guns

Smittys Guns TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 20 ga. Mec Grabber That was just check out and cleaned at Mec I would sell for $200. If you are interested shoot me an email. Thanks Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.