1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted, 20 ga AA hulls.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

One of my shooting friends is getting back into reloading and needs some 20 ga AA hulls. Anyone have some for sale? Please either PM me or email with the price. My zip is 31516 for shipping info. Thanks, Jackie B.

2. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

0   0   0

There are a bunch of them on Gunbroker.com do a search for 20 ga. hulls....
    I think I saw over 10-12 different post for 20 ga. hulls.... both AA and STS...

RickyI

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for your replies. Billy's has a very good deal on hulls. I ordered some already but will save your emails in case we need more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.