1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 1100 Remington Trap stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I just bought an 1100 Classic Trap tonight for my youngest son and now I am in need of a stock to cut up and make it fit. This does not have to be anything fancy at all just something I can cut to get him going.

Corey

2. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

I have an 1100 montecarlo trap stock and forend (matching wood) with cut checkering for 150.00 delivered in US.

Chuck H

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Corey "

Ok some of the 870's and 1100's will interchange can't remember now which way it is so im sure others on here will know what im talking about so before you spend big bucks on cutting up a stock then get all the details on the best way to go.

It could be the opposite as I said but it has been awhile since it came up before.

Fog

4. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Paul
    I am new to the sport but ever more new to the 1100. I did not know you could put those on an 1100. My son is in 5th grade now so my thoughts were to find one to cut up and get some of the basics of the sport down as far as what to do on the line and that sort of thing and then move on to the more adjustments and better scores. Thanks for the help.

5. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I have a Monte Carlo off a 1187 Deer gun. Looks just like the trap stock but the drop at comb is 1 1/2 compared to 1 3/8 for the trap gun, the length of pull is if I remember correctly 1/4 inch shorter and it has a sling swivel. The wood is glossy but no figuring. $50.00, plus shipping and its yours.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Im building a super low budget stock right now, but I would go with a Wenig New american with the closer grip to trigger, and adjustable comb. Fit to your liking. For short money. or

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

also try these guys, call them. I got some cheap stocks from them before. They have unfinshed trap stocks for 870. which I believe you can make fit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.